Monday, August 13, 2007

Birthdays!!!

Jaydon is now 5 years old. He starts school on the 15th. I can't believe that he has gotten so big! Since my brother David and his wife were in town we decided to hold a Big birthday party for Jaydon, Carson, Grandpa Bridges, and Michael. Michael is my adorable nephew. Glenn is also my adorable nephew. The boys had a fun time, and Jaydon is excited to start school!





This is Glenn, my adorable nephew! I'm still trying to find a picture of Michael that isnt blurry.



Carson was really being silly. ;)



Mr. Jaydon, he wasnt too impressed to take his eyes off the cake he was eating.



This is the cake! It had WAYY too much frosting.. lol

1 comments:

mikensi said...

I can't believe how much Jaydon has grown! Not like I've seen him, but.. man. He's growin fast!