Saturday, September 8, 2007

Bubble Baths and Teeth

Well, Kelcey is getting her first tooth. She is going to be 7 months old in a week. She is getting her first tooth a little be earlier than her brothers did. I wont complain. She has been a little bit of a grouch this evening, and her tooth will come through in the next couple days. I can see it. Shes got another one coming in right beside it, they're both on the bottom... if you were wondering. Shes growing up too fast! She is starting to sit up by herself, too. She can move around on her tummy quite fast in circles. I love watching her. The other day she was giving me open mouth kisses on my cheek!



she is so cute in pink!
The Boys have been... challenging. Sometimes it's hard to deal with. BUT, We're doing alright. :) I just have to tell you this story. I had gone to the store to pick up a couple things before I forgot and Kelcey didnt have any food. I walk in the door and the boys are watching The Little Mermaid 2. I tell them it is time for a bath. I guess Jaydon got up and ran to the bathroom after that cause I heard the water come on, and I didnt think anything of it. I walked into the bathroom and I see bubbles in the tub... Okay. I bought bubbles a few days ago, cause Carson REALLY wanted a bubble bath. He just HAD to have Buzz Lightyear bubbles. Anyways, I pick up the bubble container, and the thing is practically empty. Seriously. HE DUMPED THE WHOLE BOTTLE IN THE TUB. Great!! Atleast they had fun! They wont be getting any more bubbles for a little while though!

Yeah, I dont know what he's doing...

Hes a monster!


That was totally fun! Yay for bubble baths!





1 comments:

Erin Lafleur said...

I can't believe your little girl is already 7 months. My goodness how time flies. By the way in case you don't hear it enough she is absolutely adorable. I am sooo jelous I want a little girl too.