Saturday, October 6, 2007

Playtime!

Kelcey had her 6 month check up. I know that she is closer to 8 months old, but when we moved here, we got behind! anyways, she got some shots and she is NOT a happy baby today. I couldnt get her to eat any fruit.. but shes been drinking so I wont get worried. She'll be fine by tomorrow, I'm sure. She is 16lbs 10 oz and 27 inches tall. The nurse had the nerve to say that she (kelcey) didnt her her height from me! LOL... she also told me to cut Kelcey's toe nails.... cause they were a bit long. I have been meaning to cut them for the last week.... I get distracted, obviously.






Grandpa Bridges bought Kelcey a saucer. She likes to play in it and everything... except for today. The day after she gets shots isnt that much fun for her... poor girl.

Jaydon and Carson are doing well. We went to the Halloween Carnival last night. It was a lot of fun! ALL the kindergarteners got up and did the Dinosaur Dance. It was so cute! We got some Cotton Candy, Popcorn, and Jaydon and Carson got to go down this HUGE inflatable slide thing. The had this carnival outside, and it was REALLY windy- but we had fun!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh goodness - Mia isn't quite 4 months old and she weighs as much as Kelcey! :/

Looks like you guys are having a bit of fun. Siblings are so cute together. :)

mikensi said...

I want to steal her sheep... >.<