Friday, December 28, 2007

CHRISTMAS!

Christmas was wonderful! I had my parents.. my kids... and my twin brother and his family here. The ONLY sad part about Christmas was that my husband wasn't here with me. Either way, We had a good day. I got to talk to Joe a few times on Christmas, so I wont complain too much.

Of course we got some presents, but we also enjoyed reading Luke 2 together! Here are a few pictures that I got to take......

I didn't get any pictures of me...BUT I did get a few books that I am enjoying. I'll try to find a picture or two of me later..... HA!



We are having fun with all the crayola things that Jaydon got!


Carson got a bike for Christmas...... He wasn't impressed with the helmet
infact, Jaydon has worn it more than Carson has.....


She didnt know what to do! after I took this picture, she almost started crying...

1 comments:

mikensi said...

ha ha! that's awesome! i wasn't too excited when i got a bike helmet either. i was probably 13 or 14. kelcey looks like she's about to cry ;) looks like she hit the jackpot! ^_^