Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crazy Eights.

{CRAZY 8's}

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:

1~ The News, when I get the chance.
2~ Samantha Who?
3~ Army Wives
4~ Desperate Housewives
5~ Greys Anatomy
6~ER
7~Law and Order
8~Lipstick Jungle (wow, I really.. watch TOO much tv)

8 Favorite Places I Love To Eat:

1~ Sonic (although they dont have one here in AK)
2~ Cafe Rio (again, They dont have one here in AK)
3~ Red Robins
4~ Chili's
5~ At Home..
6~ The Hacienda
7~ Schlotzskys
8~ at Home....

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1~ Voted & Celbrated my 7th wedding anniversary!
2~ Got Jaydon off to School
3~ Went to Walmart
4~ Went to Fred Meyers
5~ Drove to Anchorage with my husband
6~ Went to Sportsmans Warehouse, to look at a baby glock
7~ Talked to My twin brother, and SIL, Maloa
8~ Went to a Movie..

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1~ Finding out Who won the Election
2~ Seeing my parents, whenever that may be...
3~ seeing my brothers and their families, whenever that may be...
4~ Snow, and more of it.. cause that could mean it will be a little warmer for a day or two
5~ sledding
6~ Thanksgiving
7~ Christmas
8~ My Birthday, and of course, Joe finding an awesome job that he loves.

8 Things I Love About Fall:

1~ FOLIAGE!
2~ Crisp, cool air
3~ Colors
4~ hot Chocolate
5~ the mountains with... the termination dust
6~ more colors..
7~ If I was in Colorado, I would look forward to going to Happy Apple Farm to pick Pumpkins and Apples..
8~ not being overly hot.. not that that can happen here in alaska.

8 Things On My Wish List:
1~ buying a house
2~ Joe finding an awesome job.
3~ Me doing a Transcription Class.. so I can work at home
4~ Having another baby in.... 2 years.
5~ Seeing my kids each and every day.. having a blast doing whatever they are doing.
6~ Go to school for an actual degree
7~ Getting out of debt
8~ eh, I need to lose more weight.

2 comments:

Randrea said...

congrats on your wedding anniversary and your kids looked so cute for halloween!!

mikensi said...

degree shmegree. lol! nah, that's awesome! you can do it! yay for your wishes :) love you!