Monday, March 9, 2009

I've been neglecting...

It's been awhile since I've REALLY posted anything! Sorry!

Today we went to Hatcher's Pass and we went sledding! We had a lot of fun, and we hope to do it again, REALLY soon! I wanna go atleast a few more times before Spring comes and the snow is all gone. The kids had fun, and Kelcey even went down the hill a few times by herself.! There was a time today where I was in snow up to my waist... and I almost peed my pants from laughing. I should have kept that to myself!

I should have taken my camera and my flip video... but I didn't. It was GORGEOUS up on the Mountain, too! I hope you all are doing well! I will update more often. :D I will have to tell you about my diet and all the stuff that I've been doing.

2 comments:

OUR STORY said...

Sounds like fun Karen! How funny, we are go sledding today. How it the diet going? We need to chat so you can help me get back on track. I bet you are looking amazing. Love ya

By the way, I am still on for the run in June if you are!

Randrea said...

Fun!!! I bet it was so pretty out there!!