Sunday, August 26, 2007

This week

Well, Not much new this week. Jaydon had his first FULL week of school. He had fun. They are doing more testing on him. Kind of like a continuation from Head start. He was diagnosed with a learning disability back when he first started Head Start. SO now, they're doing more testing to figure out a new Education plan. I'll let you know how that goes. I have a SEP meeting (like a parent teacher conference) on Wednesday the 29th. I'll then have another meeting with Jaydon's teacher and the school psychologist.
Earlier today I walked in on Carson in the bathroom... he was using my palmade. He had HEAPING GOBS of it in his hair, and then he was rubbing it on his legs and feet. I wasnt thrilled. I think he did it just to get a bath. Previous to this Jaydon had colored himself with a marker. We were working on writing his name... He did great, BTW. I just wish he hadnt written all over himself. Kelcey use to be this quiet baby in church. Today, she was just making all sorts of noise during sunday school! It was funny! I would put her binky in her mouth, and she would still make a lot of noise. I'm hoping for a calm girl.. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. I hope carson starts listening a little more.
Jaydon and Carson want super hero capes! I found some on the internet that are reversible.. Batman/superman and batman/spiderman.. so far.. we're working on a reward chart for the capes.. I'll have to let you know how that goes!
I have been doing alright. I've had a good week. I dont have any complaints! I'll have to figure out some ways to make the blog funner... lol- anyways.. Here are a couple pictures that i've taken during the last week.






Jaydon before Church. He was very proud of his spiked hair.

Carson's hair wouldnt spike, but he was proud of the gel in his hair!

she was being WAY cute!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww my kids are the awsomest!

Erin Lafleur said...

I have seen those capes and they are absolutely adorable. I am already planning on getting Ben one when he gets a bit bigger.