Monday, November 19, 2007

Bad at giving updates!

Yes, I know- It's been a while! I've been busy! I've been Lazy! AND Frankly, I just haven't been in the mood to post anything. SHAME ON ME! Either way... Things are going well.

I have lost 10lbs since starting at the gym. YAY! I have been going to the gym 3-4 times a week and I am actually loving it! I get away from the kids and I get a little me time, and 2 nights a week I have a trainer. He has been showing me all sorts of stuff on the gym equipment. Joe has been going to the gym in Iraq, also. He tells me what hes been doing and I tell him what I've been doing. Hes been kicking my butt... 30 minutes of cardio.. weight lifting... 30 more minutes of Cardio. I get in a half hour of weight lifting.. and 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmil. I am doing awesome though! I have more engery and everything!

I've been bad at taking pictures... I don't have many. I have a few of Kelcey in the bathtub and a couple of me that I took myself. I took one of carson, too-

anyways, I hope everybody is doing really well. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!




reaching for the camera

trying to grab the water!

big smiles!


My handsome boy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

OK - well - in your defense you have 3 kids to run around after all day ... so OF COURSE Joe has more time! Goodness! But that's AWESOME that you're doing it and loving it and losing weight. :)

mikensi said...

SO cute! good job @ the gym! i wish i could be that dedicated! i didn't know Joe was going, too! hehe, how fun! ^.^