Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, Thanksgiving is coming... and I thought that I would tell the world what I am thankful for.....

1. I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I have a STRONG Testimony in Jesus and everything that He has done for me. I am SO thankful for the Atonement in my life... cause without it, I KNOW I wouldn't be here. I am thankful for the Scriptures, and all the help that they have given me...
I am thankful for the temple. I am thankful for the knowledge that I do have. I am thankful to know that if we live a righteous life that my family and I can be together forever!

2. I am thankful for a loving husband! He is kind, loving, strong, thoughtful, and very smart! I'm thankful that he puts up with me with all my imperfections. I'm thankful that he's my best friend. Even though we aren't together this year for Thanksgiving, I can feel his love from Half way across the world! I LOVE YOU JOE!! xoxo
I must also say that I am Thankful to Joe's parents for raising such a wonderful man!

3. I am thankful for my kids! Jaydon and Carson are difficult some days, but they are SO loving! They are fun and are (most the time) willing to help! They are awesome little boys, and I am privileged to be their Mother. Kelcey is such a sweet girl, she has been (so far) a calm little girl. I love it. With the boys being rowdy and her being calm, it seems to even out. I love her little SLOBBERY kisses, and I love the way that she just seems to light up when she sees her brothers. It truly is a wonderful sight to see.

4. I am thankful for my Parents. I am thankful that they have taught me right from wrong. They are wonderful people! They are wonderful examples. I'm thankful that they have let me move back in with them for a time while Joe is gone. Their support and love has made a difficult situation seem not so difficult.

5. I am thankful for my extended family. My brothers, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, and my mother and Father in law are all wonderful examples! I know in some way they have all helped me in times when I needed it.

6. FRIENDS. I love all my friends, and I am so thankful to have some! Without them life would be dull.

I know I couldn't possibly name EVERYTHING that I am thankful for, but do hope that you all will ponder what you are all thankful for. I hope you all will have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

0 comments: