Friday, December 7, 2007

♥ My Husband ♥




I stole this from Mikensi, But she told me to. :P



1. What is his name? Joseph Sean McQueen

2. How long have you been married? 73 Months.. plus some days. LOL (6 years 1 month)

3. How long did you date? we dated 5 months before he proposed, then we were engaged for 5 months. so.. 10 months pretty much.

4. Who eats more? That depends. We take turns. I should eat LESS. lol

5. Who said 'I love you' first? That would be Joe. :D

6. Who sings better? I would say ME, but he sings more. I think hes more comfortable doing it.. lol

7. Who is taller? Joe, He is 10 inches taller than me..

8. Whose temper is worse? MINE is.. just ask Joe.

9. Who does the laundry? That would be me. BUT he does wash his uniform. I think hes scared that I would screw it up.

10. Who does the dishes? That would be me 99.5% of the time.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? we switch it up... Most the time I'm on the side closest to the door.

12. Who does the cooking? ME... cause I'm Awesome!

13. Who is more stubborn? It's a Tie on this one..

14. Who proposed? Joe did.

15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? We both do.

16. Whose parents do you see the most? As of right now we have seen Mine the most. But, It will soon be Joe's parents. :D

17. Who pays the bills? That would be me. Joe says it depresses him. What the heck, What about me!? You dont think it depresses me, too?! I'm Kidding.. When Joe gets back from Iraq, we're doing it together.

18. Who wears the pants in the family? We both do.

19. Why do you love your husband? Well, he's patient, loving, a great father, strong person (mentally and physically), he's always trying to make me happy, he has a wonderful, STRONG testimony.. and hes HOTT!

1 comments:

mikensi said...

hehhee.. that's funny he washes his uniform. LOL! you and joe are stubborn, eh? if that were me and jimmy, that would be hard to deal with! good thing i'm the only stubborn one, he heh eh e!! it was fun to read about him- i like the pictures!