Thursday, December 6, 2007

I've Come to Realize.....

I Stole this BACK from Mikensi... I'm bored, but I should be going to bed..... Oh well!



I've come to realize that when I talk, I'm usually too quiet for anybody to hear me. BUT I'm working on it dang it!


I've come to realize that I need, to stop and calm down every once in a while...

I've come to realize that I lost 10lbs by going to the gym! Now I need to cut out the junk food.. and its right in the middle of the holiday season. How am I going to survive?

I've come to realize that I hate it when I bring myself down. It doesnt do me any good, so why do it?!

I've come to realize that if I'm drunk it better be off of life! (I'M just going to keep Mikensi's answer!)

I've come to realize that marriage is NOT 50/50 all the time.. it rarely is.

I've come to realize that using my cell phone for my alarm clock works pretty well. Now I know why Joe used his phone for his alarm clock all the time...

I've come to realize that, I'll always be awesome. (Yeah, I'm keeping Mikensi's asnwer for his one, too.. because I, TOO, am AWESOME!)

I've come to realize that the last time I cried was because of my 3 year old not listening to me.. (what 3 year old boy would?) and I was at my wits end..

I've come to realize that my cell phone is with me a lot of the time. WHY? Its not like anybody calls me! Well, except for Joe, and Maloa, and all the awesome texts from kensi...

I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning it's because I have to get up to get my son, Jaydon, ready for School. Well, except on weekends. Then its because my kids woke me up.. at 7:30am!

I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I am happy, cause I read my scriptures! Right on.. *dances*

I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about why I'm not in bed... I have to get up early!

I've come to realize that babies are WONDERFUL. I love my babies!

I've come to realize that today I will not get to bed... before 11pm.

I've come to realize that tonight I will go to the gym and work my back and shoulders... See, I AM awesome!

I've come to realize that tomorrow I will get up and get my kids ready for the day, get Jaydon to the bus stop, make holiday cookies, go to the gym.. and more stuff. BUT I'll probably go to the gym before I make the cookies.

I've come to realize that I really want to have my husband back, but I realized this before he even left for Iraq. I am REALLY excited for February to come! I Love you, baby!

1 comments:

mikensi said...

\m/ ^^ \m/
rock on!!

you are so awesome :D i was going to comment on something but now it's lost... however, i do need to go get ready for school and work. enjoy making holiday cookies! i'm not sure if i will do that or not! i love you! .tm. oh yeah, i remember.. where is rusty?