Sunday, January 13, 2008

Joe's Return

Well, I still don't know an exact date of when he will be home. BUT, Joe did tell me to buy a plane ticket for the 4th of February. He should be home on like the 3rd, 4th, or 5th. I'm excited! 3 more weeks...It's hard to believe.

My dad is going to drive me up to Lehi, Utah to my twin brothers house on the 2nd. Dad will then drive back down here to St. George on the 3rd. My brother or SIL will then take me to the airport in Salt Lake on Monday morning.

Looks like all the flights into Colorado Springs come from Phoenix, AZ. If my layover in Phoenix is long enough.. maybe Sariah would be willing to some see me at the airport. I doubt it will be that long though- Hopefully we'll see her soon!

I am SO excited... I hope the next 3 weeks go by pretty fast...

4 comments:

mikensi said...

wahoo! that's super exciting! even if it is the unknown date, it's still exciting because it's SOON! 3 weeks will definitely go by fast! (just keep busy just in case) ;) love you!!

McQueens of Alaska said...

Save him some diapers and baby powder HE HE cant wait to see you all Dave

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I'm glad Joe will be on his way home soon. Thank you both for your service. I know it can be harder sometimes to be the one left at home.

Good luck on the move back home. We'll have to stop by and see you next time we're in AK.