Friday, January 25, 2008

TAGGED - ABC

A- Attached or Single? Attached. Definitely attached.
B- Best Friend? Joe is a given. I'll go with Denise, Gina, Andrea, Mikensi...
C- Cake or Pie? They're both good every once in a while.
D- Day of Choice? They're all good!
E- Essential Item? You dont want to know my answer. Toilet paper is good though! Thanks Kensi!
F- Favorite Color? Blues and greens
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? They hurt my teeth!
H- Hometown? Soldotna, Alaska
I- Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate
J- January or July? I'll go with January.
K- Kids? I have 3: Jaydon, Carson, and Kelcey
L- Life isn't complete without? without my husband and Kiddos!
M- Marriage date? November 3, 2001
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 5 brothers - 8 sister in laws... 3 brother in laws.
O- Oranges or Apples? ooo they're both yummy!
P- Phobias and Fears? Spiders.
Q- Quote? I use to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.
R- Reason to smile? Joe is coming home!
S- Season of choice? FALL and SPRING
T- Tag three people? David... Tami.. WHOEVER WANTS TO.
U- Unknown fact about me? I'm a procrastinator. I have a Christmas slideshow to send out to everybody.. and I haven't done it yet! UGH.
V- Vegetable? I like vegetables, yes i do!
W- Worst Habit? I'm hard on myself.. REALLY hard.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? I dont know.. Ultrasounds are cool.
Y- Your favorite food? I have a few different kinds..
Z- Zodiac Sign? I'm a Capricorn...

2 comments:

mikensi said...

Ahh! get that christmas dvd out! lol.. anyway- i'm intrigued to know your essential item. lol! maybe i'll have to call you. hah ah a. cookin dinner, laters!

Tami'z Blog said...

Okay Karen, just for you...I finished my ABCs.

Are you ready for the cold? At least when you get here there will only be a few weeks of winter left. We went to Mom and Dad's yesterday, they have been doing a major amount of work to get the house ready for you guys. Your new bedroom looks awesome! Looking forward to you guys getting here!