Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Gordon B. Hinckley


Earlier this evening President Hinckley passed away.

I am saddened by the news, but the first thought that came to mind after I heard the news was... Think of the wonderful reunion that is going on! He is with his wife again and passed family and everything! Isn't is wonderful?

I was 13 years old when Gordon B Hinckley was called to be the Prophet. I will probably most remember him with all the temples that were built while he was Prophet. I remember the day when he announced that the Anchorage, Alaska temple was to be built! He was truly a great man of God, like all past prophets were. He will surely be missed! I am also excited to see what is to come...

1 comments:

jimmy and mikensi said...

w00t! reunion w/ his wife! wahoo! i wasn't terribly sad hearing this news. it was a day, i think, that was much anticipated after sister hinckley passed away. i'm happy they are together again!!