Friday, April 4, 2008

New Camera

Well, Joe brought me home a new camera last week. It's a D-SLR, Nikon D40x. 10.2 Mega pixels. It's very nice, and takes great pictures.. I have been having a lot of fun! Now that I have my "dream" camera.. its time to pay the rest of my bills off... oi!

Here are some of the pictures that I have been taking.. and editing while the sd card is still in the camera. It's great!



just beyond the hospital on the left is the Butte.


Joe and Kelcey


This is the Camera I got. Total sweetness.


This is Rusty, He was getting sick of me taking pictures.


Jaydon


This is Carson's Plant. Its been growing LOTS.


My sweet, but hard to manage little boy, Carson.


Kelcey in indigo.

1 comments:

mikensi said...

nice butt! i mean butte. hey, just though you'd like this video: http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=&vid=2225f56a-2069-4a77-b75d-b82504dea5f6

and... cuuuute pics! that camera rox my sox. i want one. now.