Saturday, April 26, 2008

Stolen from Mikensi

Tired of those same old 55 questions about me surveys? Well here are 55 I guarantee you've never answered. (Or so they say!) There are some questions.. MISSING.


1. Are you taller than your best friend? Nope.. hes a good.. 10 inches taller than me.

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? whatever, My handwriting doesnt improve..

3. Look at your planner for May 9th, what are you doing? Hey, thats the day the my brother graduates from LAW SCHOOL! GO DAVE!!

4. What color are your toe nails usually? I havent had time to paint my nails.. maybe I should make the time.

5. What was the last thing you highlighted? I dont know.. lol

6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom? They have a monet design. very pretty.

7. What color are the seats in your vehicle? Grey in the van, dark grey in the durango.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? I have never owned a cat, I dont think I ever will.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? an Envelope.

10.Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? My SIL's parents have a timeshare there.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? To get food. I still have 20 bucks from the 40 i withdrew. I'm awesome.

12. Who was the last baby you held? My baby, Kelcey

13. Can you spell well? I'm okay, I hope.

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?I have, and I like the minty stuff better.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? I was driving my Mini van.. eh

16. Pick one: Cubs or Sox: what? baseball.. I dont watch baseball.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags? I haven't

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? uh, my inlaws do

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow? i donno.. a magnet.

20. Last person you gave a business card to? yeah... what?

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? It was to Lifetouch.. for Jaydon's school picture

22. Closest framed picture to you? MORONI

23. Last time you had someone cook for you? The restraunt cooked for me tonight.

24.. GONE...

25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)? I donno.. maybe 2.. if i'm lucky.

26. Last time you received flowers? For my 26th birthday... from my wonderful husband..

27.. GONE...

28. Do you play air guitar? no

29. Has anyone ever proposed to you? yes

30. Do you take anything in your coffee? I dont drink coffee

31. Do you own any Willow Tree figurines? Yes.. quite a few, and i want more..Its what I collect.

32. What is/was your high school's mascot? which one? Stars, Eagles.. Lynx..

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?in person? I'm talkin to one now.

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?eh..its been a while.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums? sure, that would be a lot of fun.

36. What color are the blinds in your living room? there are no blinds..

37... GONE

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? I read the front page... i dont remember anything though- its really late... i'm not thinking clearly

39. What was the last pageant you attended? I haven't got a clue

40. Where is the last place you bought pizza from? Papa Murphy's

41. Have you ever worn a crown?a real one? I have my Tiara from my wedding.. that counts, right?

42. What is the last thing you stapled? paper.

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? when i was REALLY young.

44. Are you ticklish? yes. Dont tell Joe.

45. Last time you saw fireworks?its been a long time!

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?ugh. It was in Colorado.. .. we use to buy them fresh in Florida

47. Last person that im'd you, and you actually responded? Mikensi!

48. Last time you parked under a carport?I dont know

49. Do you have a black dog? no..

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?aunty

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?prettiest? Mine. Yes.. I'm conceited.

53. Last time you saw a semi truck? oh wow.. I only remember the ones on the free ways in the lower 48...

54. What is the last song you belted out in the car? "picture to burn" taylor swift

55. Do you have a little black dress? no.. maybe someday..

1 comments:

mikensi said...

lol! don't tell joe you're ticklish? h ah a! you crack me up! i didn't realize a couple of questions were missing. 50 is missing, too! lies! it's not a 55 questioned quiz!!