Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pictures (... and LOTS of 'em!)

Just thought that I would post some pictures.. Since I have been slacking off. Some of these are just.. weird. Enjoy!





My baby lost his FIRST tooth...


Yes, I picked out all the raisins cause I don't like them. But they are good in Raisin bread!


This was in a yard on the way into Seward. HILARIOUS!


OUCH.


Yeah, when I saw this I just sat and stared at that tree.. I didn't know what to think of it. Then I started laughing cause it was so weird.


Not impressed.

Great Grandma reading stories! The boys ♥ LOVED ♥ it.

Kelcey and her baby doll


a moose we ran into while hiking.


Now, this is Joe being goofy.. I think he was trying to be like the Karate Kid.


This was on the way into Seward, too. We thought it was pretty cool.

1 comments:

mikensi said...

ha ha! it was nice to see that one of joe... karate kid. :) i like it :) and those .balls. hanging from the tree!? wtf?