Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Say, I was tagged by Mikensi

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He's very funny
2. Handsome!!
3. He's an awesome father!
4. He likes to discuss things rather than fight. Awesome, right?

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Cashier at Walmart
2. house wife
3. a cook... at home.
4. Mother to Jaydon, Carson, and Kelcey

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Toy Story
2. Cars
3. Toy Story 2
4. PS I love you

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. ER
3. American Idol
4. Dora The Explorer

Four places I have been:
1. Washington DC
2. Panama City, FL - its really not that great.
3. Various places in Utah
4. Lots of Places in Alaska

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. James and Maloa
2. Caring Bridge for Bronwyn's updates
3. My dad
4. Mark

Four of my favorite foods:
1. French Fries
2. Cheese Hamburgers
3. Chicken
4. Chinese.

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Japan
2. Italy
3. England
4. More of Alaska

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. (hopefully) Joe finding a job that he would Love to do. (Police officer)
2. Jaydon, Carson, and Kelcey's Birthdays
3. My 7th Wedding anniversary (yes, it's really been that long.. doesn't seem like it!)
4. School Starting again... (is that bad?)

Four People I tag:
1. Stephani
2. Tami
3. Amanda
4. Andrea


(I know that they probably won't do it, but thats alright.)

1 comments:

mikensi said...

that IS good he likes to talk things over rather than fight :D yaaay! ha ha, yeah for school starting! it's been a long summer, but fun :) ;)