Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We went on a Hike to Hatcher's Pass

We decided to go on a hike to Hatcher's Pass a week ago and I am finally getting around to putting pictures up from it. As you can see, I have been totally bad about updating this and keeping it current. For this I am sorry, but I think you can forgive me! I've been busy! Here are the pictures from the Hike, It was a lot of fun. When we got back to the car we discovered that Joe had forgotten to turn off the headlights to the Durango and we were stuck for a while. Not many people carry Jumper cables in their car anymore I guess. We finally found somebody to help us.. OR rather, they found us. I guess word travels semi fast when you're on a mountain. Anyways, enjoy!










1 comments:

mikensi said...

you have THE cutest kids, karen! awesome pics, too, btw! i like the pic of those branches.. what's on them? cotton or something? lol