Friday, September 12, 2008

It's COLD

Well, the title explains it all. It's Cold. I shouldn't even complain, cause you know what? It's just gonna get colder. Winter is on its way. There has been some termination dust on the mountains the last few days- Today I even saw some on Pioneer peak. I was going to get a picture, but once again.. I forgot to take my camera. Maybe tomorrow I can get a picture if the clouds aren't covering up the mountains. Its really pretty, but I'm just not looking forward to this winter.

Jaydon is doing well in school. Last night was back to school night. We went and talked with his teacher, special ed teacher, and the Speech pathologist. He is doing remarkably well! He has been doing great with sitting down and finishing the task at hand. Hes been doing good with his homework and his reading. I am pleased with his behavior most the time, too!

Carson enjoyed his first week of preschool. He doesn't tell me much about what happened during the day, but he does tell me he had a lot of fun. Then he just wants to go watch cartoons or play outside. Which is great... just wish I could get him to tell me what he did during the day.

In the mornings it's just Kelcey and I. I am not use to all the quiet in the mornings so its been nice. We went to the library one day and checked out some books. We go look around Wal-mart and Fred Meyers just to get out of the house. Shes up for anything... I hope she enjoys it! ;)

As I said, we went to the library. I have been meaning to read the book Angels and Demons for the last couple years. Atleast since I finished reading The Da Vinci Code. I haven't gotten to read a lot of it, but so far its a good book.

Joe is out hunting tonight and most of tomorrow. He is out with his brother, David. They are hunting for Moose, Duck, or whatever they can really get I guess. We'll see how they do tomorrow. Joe said it wasnt likely that they would get a moose, but we'll see.

3 comments:

Randrea said...

Cold...eek. I think it was in the 80's here yesterday...but then again, we have BIG BUGS. I guess you can't have it all--anywhere has its pros and cons. I'm glad that everything else is going so good for you guys! Love ya!

Cheryl said...

Alaska is crazy cold!! What a strange summer! It has been an awesome summer here! I like the heat and the sunshine!!

It sounds like your family is doing great! Isn't it fun to see the kids so excited for school? Have fun with Kelcey! She'll be grown up before you know it!!

Lots of love!

mikensi said...

oh no. hunting!!? ;) hey, i miss you! we need to do something about this phone business!!