Friday, November 14, 2008

Fabulous Time

I had the most fabulous time visiting teaching today! My partner and I visit the most awesome lady ever. We use to have more people until they got taken off our route or they moved. Anyways, we always have a wonderful time. The Spirit was strong, and everything just seemed to fit together, perfectly. We had just been casually talking about change, and then when I started teaching the short lesson, it hit me! The lesson was on Change, and I chose that particular lesson cause of the way things in my life have been a little over a year and a half: ALWAYS CHANGING.
President Thomas S. Monson, is a truely inspired man. I Love the talk that he gave during the last General Conference "Finding Joy in the Journey" -- I know that the words he spoke during that talk were inspired and were coming from our Heavenly Father for some reason. I do have a testimony of the Gospel, even if I am not really vocal about it. And there are plenty of things that I need to work on personally.. which I am doing! Heavenly Father Loves us, and wants us to be happy, and find joy in our journey through life.

2 comments:

mikensi said...

aw, what an awesome time! that totally rocks! way to listen to the spirit!!

Bridges Family said...

Change seems to be constant for us as well. I agree finding happiness in what is happening in our lives today is the hardest part but in the end rewarding.