Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Moods of Miss Kelcey

Kelcey is such a Joy! I can hardly believe that she will be 2 on the 16th. Today I was getting her ready for naptime... and she pouted. So, I thought I would TRY to get a picture of her pouting. First thing she did was smile all BIG! I had to imitate the pout so she would do it, just so you could see how adorable it is when she does it. She has learned to pout when things aren't going her way... and she really pout for daddy, just to get her way! Enjoy the pictures of my beautiful girl!




4 comments:

mikensi said...

ha ha! what a cutie! she really is growing so fast! i can't believe it! her hair is so long, too!

Bridges Family said...

Those crystal blue eyes are gorgeous! She will be a heart breaker, thats for sure!

Randrea said...

WOW those are some of the most amazing eyes I have ever seen!!! She is SO beautiful

Unknown said...

this is why daddy has a shotgun all picked out :D (Mosberg Persuader)