Monday, January 26, 2009

Trim To Win

I went out and did something that is not like me at all. I joined a weight loss contest. Trim To Win is a contest put on by The Frontiersmen. You can win MONEY if you lose enough! 3000.00 for first place, 2000.00 for second, and 1000 for third. The persons who lose the greatest percentage of weight win. I went out of my comfort zone and weighed in, and come good friends are doing it with me.

I started the south beach diet. so far, so good! Not having carbs hasn't killed me yet, so I will continue on with phase 1. I have just over a week and a half left on it, then I can start adding "good" carbs back into my diet. I've been going to the gym and I've been doing Strolling Sisters every Tuesday and Thursday. Its been great! Its A lot funner to do things with friends, too. I hope everybody is doing well!

I will post pictures soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Randrea said...

That's awesome!! I need to do something like that to get me motivated!

mikensi said...

that's awesome!! monnnneeeeyy!! that's what i want. .. good song ..