Thursday, October 1, 2009

My appointment

Well, I had my 5 month appointment with my doctor yesterday. It went well.. I got to hear the baby's heart beat and for the first time after going to Dr. Fitzgerald I didn't need to have an ultrasound. It's a good thing. The reason I had so many ultrasounds was because of the bleed I had.
Anyways, when we were listening for the heartbeat the baby was like on top of one of my blood vessels or something. So, I got to hear my heartbeat right along with the baby's. It was pretty cool, but kinda weird at the same time. I got a couple of prescriptions, too- I got an antibiotic for a sinus infection and Flonase for my nose! Last night I slept really good! :) Baby is looking good!

After I went and got my prescriptions filled I went to cub scouts. We were selling popcorn! We sold quite a bit and it was a lot of fun. Next week we will be selling again. We also have our pack meeting next week. I'm slowly learning all this cub scout stuff, cause I am fairly new to it all. It has been fun though.

Just thought that I would give a quick update... I'm going to try and take some more pictures and post them.. I have been lazy with the picture taking!

1 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

It's so fun to ready your blog. Are you ready for pics yet??? Let me know when you are ;)