Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Week 20 - Introducing Joseph Sean, JR.

On Monday the 28th we had our "big" ultrasound. It was really exciting!


WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!


Joe met me at the Ultrasound place. Since he works in Anchorage, it just worked out easier this way. We took Kelcey cause she listens wayyy better than the boys, and the boys were in School. We had grandma pick Carson up from school when it was time.

The baby was really active when the ultrasound first started. And then all the sudden... that all stopped and the baby fell asleep! He sure is an active little guy. He was totally relaxed, too- He had his ankles crossed and his hands up by his head. It was a lot of fun getting to see him and everything, and I'm excited for him to come! We went and got him a little outfit and everything at Target. Its a Cute outfit.. the onesie part has a tow truck towing a car and it says.. "Big Joe's Towing Service (Rain or shine)" I think Joe wanted it cause it said Joe. Joe is totally excited for this little guy!

Jaydon was a little disappointed when we told him that he was going to have another little brother instead of another little sister. His reaction was.. "What? Are you sure?"

Joe really wanted this baby to be named after him. He just wants to call the baby "Junior" I think. But I dont want to call him Junior... So It's either Little Joe or Sean.. What do you think?

I will try and keep this blog updated more often.. it just seems that time gets away from me all too fast. I have my 5 month appointment today, and I'll let you know how it goes..

Here are the pictures from the Ultrasound! enjoy




If you look closely his eyes are closed.... sleeping away!

a little foot

Profile shot


Boy parts and a bum.



Things are lookin good with the baby!





2 comments:

mikensi said...

keeeeyuuute! :D congrats! you got a lot of u/s pics. no fair, lol!

Bridges Family said...

Congratulations. I'm glad Joe was there with you to find out! How fun for you!