Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARSON!!

I know, I know.. I'm LATE on posting his BIRTHDAY pictures :( SHAME on me!! I feel bad. Carson had a wonderful birthday. He got to go take a ride on Thomas the Tank Engine, Went out to lunch at Burger King, and got to hang out with Grandma. He had a Thomas cake (like he asked for) and it was BLUE, by request! He got lots of Thomas stuff, a HUGE tonka truck from Grandma and Grandpa McQueen and some clothes from Denise, IT WAS GREAT!! HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY, CARSON!! :D




He's on Thomas!


Okay, where did he get that face??



The actual cake was BLUE. He loved it!

1 comments:

mikensi said...

that cake is awesome! you're so cool, karen! :D what a fun mom you are! that tonka truck looks fun, too... must be fun being able to play w/ kids' toys!!