Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAYDON!!!

Well, my baby, Jaydon, turned 6 today. It seems that just yesterday I brought him home from the hospital! (Reminder: Joe wasn't there when Jaydon was born. He was in Texas awaiting orders from the US Air Force. Joe didn't get to see Jaydon until he was 3 months old.)
We didn't do anything that spectacular today. Joe was working and we have no money. That would be a whole other blog on that reason.. (air force screwed it up) - Jaydon helped make his birthday cake. He was excited! He got a call from my mom from my friend Denise. He is starting to love getting phone calls. We had a great day, but I think by the end of the day Carson was getting a bit jealous. He does need to learn, but I kinda felt bad for him cause he was clearly hurting! We had to keep reminding him that his birthday is coming up in 10 days! Anyways, here are some pictures of what went on this evening!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAYDON! WE ♥LOVE♥ YOU!







3 comments:

Randrea said...

Holy Cow! Six years old?! Happy B-day Jaydon!!!

Bridges Family said...

Looks like a fun party and that cake is great! Happy Birthday Jaydon!

Also, your pictures are great! I'm still having camera drama so I'm not sure what we'll do with that camera.

Stephanie

mikensi said...

fun! that cake rocks! ^^ was that cake piece also a gift?? not a bad idea! i like how the candles are poking out the sides! i should try that for jimmy's next cake. (err... i haven't made him a bday cake before).