Thursday, April 23, 2009

I had a Dentist appointment today...

Well, I had a Dentist appointment today! Its not all good news. Its good that I actually WENT. I really needed to go, it has been a couple years since I went.

Anyways, my dentist will be replacing some fillings and giving me some new ones. He also said that I could end up with a couple crowns. See.. not good news. As he was explaining all this.. all i could think was.. Where am I going to get all the freakin money for this?! Anyways, I think everything will work out!

He also gave me a referral to an orthodontist. Apparently crowding isn't good. AND, Spaces aren't good either! I have crowding on my bottom jaw.. and then if you have seen me.. I have spaces where TEETH were supposed to be, but I never got them. I'll let you know how that goes. I could end up with braces and whatnot. I'll keep ya updated! Next week I go in for cleanings, and then I start the process of my mouth being "fixed". Great!

Kelcey's teeth were perfect, she even has molars coming in!
Jaydon has a dentist appointment tomorrow, I don't expect anything bad to come of that.
Carson has his dentist appointment on May 11th, with his dad. I hope everything goes well with that!

Hopefully Joe's mouth isn't as messed up as mine!

3 comments:

mikensi said...

i hope your dental work continues to go well! yeah, paying for it has to suck, but you will be satisfied in the end... i hope! i wish i had my braces on longer! my teeth are messed, but ppl still like my smile, lol. it's been ages for me as well since i've been to the dentist! i hope your kids and joe's appts go well!

OUR STORY said...

Some Dentists let you make payments, and some actually have banks they are connected with where you can get a line of credit to fix all your teeth at pretty low interest rates, you should check into that if possible! Love ya girl. I just got my teeth completely fixed and now we are onto my hubbies!

Mrs. J said...

Good luck with everything! Braces really arent that bad! But I am glad I dont have them anymore. But I love my smile now.