Monday, July 13, 2009

Pregnancy

I thought that I should post about my appointment I had last week. I had my annual exam... and we got to see the baby! Everything was looking good. The baby is measuring perfect for 8 weeks (at the time). I am now 9 weeks.. The doctor did find something though...

Dr. Fitzgerald (my doctor) was doing the ultrasound and discovered I have sub-chorionic bleed. (if you want more information, go here: http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-health/complications/subchorionic-bleeding.aspx)

The doctor said he wasn't concerned. He said the baby was growing well, and the heartbeat was strong. He said that he was going to do another ultrasound at my next appointment. That will be in 3 weeks (August 3rd). We are excited! We still have to scan the ultrasound picture and everything, but we'll get it done! If you haven't noticed I have been extremely lazy and tired... and sick! I do thing the morning sickness is starting to leave though- Everything is good though!

1 comments:

mikensi said...

i wish i got more ultrasounds! :( hehe. but, i'm glad baby has a strong heartbeat! go, baby!